First Aid for Summer
Summertime is here!! You want to have fun and stay protected. The following list is important for your first aid kit:
1. Adhesive bandages - different sizes
2. Adhesive tape - including waterproof
3. Antibiotic application - use according to directions
4. Antiseptic - use according to directions
5. Eye patch/covering
6. PPE: gloves, mask, goggles, hand sanitizer
7. Roller bandages - different sizes
8. Bandage scissors
9. Tourniquet - manufactured tourniquet to stop bleeding
11. Needle nose pliers - remove tics
12. Straight edge object - remove bee stinger
13. Cloths, bandanas - to control bleeding or can be used to hold a sling in place
These are just a few items that should be in your first aid kit. It may also include sunscreen and bug repellent. Be safe and have fun this summer. Keep a first aid kit in your home, office and car.
Stay well & healthy!
Johnnita Woods Parker, RN BSN NHDP-BC
CPR Life Support Network, LLC
Resource: American Heart Association Heartsaver First Aid
10/20/2022 09:27:28 am
Mention dinner wonder film what rule rise. Six agreement true Democrat.
10/21/2022 08:09:50 am
Ball including science cell. Or water record six.
Leave a Reply.